Gift Vouchers are sold subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of purchase unless stated otherwise, and for the amount specified on the voucher
- Vouchers are issued either by post or email to the address specified at the time of purchase and can be sent to either the purchaser or to the gift recipient, subject to the purchaser’s preference.
- Vouchers are non-refundable & cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change given out. Any remaining balance can be used for future purchases which must be still within date to be redeemed
- All bookings must be made in advance. The voucher reference number on the gift voucher must be quoted at the time of reservation.
- Any reservation guaranteed by this gift voucher will be subject to our normal cancellation policy.
- Castle Murray House Hotel & Restaurant does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen vouchers. If you require Swift Post or Registered Post, the cost of this is €5.00.
- Voucher lost / Stolen / Undelivered- We can reissue the voucher so long as it has not been spent and we can establish proof of purchase or the voucher serial number & voucher value to be able to process any replacement requests. A reissue fee of €5 will apply.
Castle Murray House Hotel & Restaurant reserves the right to amend Term and Conditions at any time, and for any reason without prior notice to you.