Castle Murray House Hotel & Restaurant is a perfect choice for you and your pet. We understand that more and more guests wish to travel with their best friend rather leave him or her at home with strangers. So we are only happy to accommodate yourself and man’s best friend here at our hotel located on the shores of McSwyne’s Bay on the fabulous rugged Northwest Coast of Ireland.
Down by the shore in front of the hotel stands McSwynes Castle which leads towards McSwyne’s Bay & the Atlantic Ocean, which makes us perfect for your pet to enjoy their freedom and also their stay at the hotel.
Our Terms & Conditions
- Small house trained pets with their own basket
- Pet must be fully trained & restrained by guests.
- Dogs must remain on leads at all times on the hotel grounds
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property & in the surrounding grounds
- The hotel reserves the right to ask, you remove your pet from the hotel at any time during your stay.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/ or personal injuries resulting from their pet
- Guests agree to hold harmless the hotel, its owner and it managers from all liability and damages suffered as a result of the guests pet
- The hotel reserves the right to charge your account for any damages or disturbance to other guests
- The cost per stay for your pet is €10.00
- Soiled room/ areas will be charged €150.00 for deep clean
- Hotel Terms & Conditions apply
- The hotel reserves the right to change or amend the hotels terms and conditions without prior notice to guests
- Low Season – No pets at lobby/bar area after 6.00 p.m Mon to Sat
- High Season -No pets at lobby/bar area after 12.30 pm Mon to Sat
- All year - No pets at lobby/bar area after 12.30p.m on Sundays
- Opening/Closing Times are subject to change